Saturday, May 14, 2011

2011 Year of Rabbit Stamps

Hope to collect as postmarked stamps of Year of Rabbit on postcard from each of the countries that issue 2011 Lunar Year stamps.

My 23rd country is New Caledonia. Thanks to Jean-Pierre of France.




My 22nd country is Macau. Thanks to Dianna of Macau.




My 21st country is USA. Thanks to Laura of USA.




My 20th country is Slovenia. Thanks to Polona of Slovenia.




My 19th country is Latvia




My 18th country is Russia
Definitive stamps of hare (rabbit)




My 17th country is Laos. I sent this from Laos.




My 16th country is Estonia




My 15th country is Indonesia. Thanks to Shinta of Indonesia.








My 14th country is Australia




My 13th country is Philippines




My twelfth country is Hong Kong




My eleventh country is France




My tenth country is Canada




My ninth county is China where Lunar Zodiac animal calendar started.




My eight country is New Zealand.





My seventh country is Malaysia. A 60 sen of the Children's Pets issue and a FDC of RM5 miniature sheet.





My sixth stamp is from Singapore. A lst local stamp. Thanks to SY Lee of Singapore.




My fifth stamp is from Thailand.

Thanks to Narat of Thailand.


I bought another set of rabbit stamps issued years earlier.



My fourth stamp is from South Korea. Thanks to Sumie of Japan.




My third stamp is from Vietnam. In Vietnam, the Year of Cat replaces the Rabbit - interesting. Thanks to Dao of Vietnam.




My second stamp is from Japan. Thanks to Sumie-san of Japan.




My first Year of Rabbit stamp is from Taiwan. Thanks to Shu-i of Taiwan.


1 comment:

Bradpetehoops said...

This is an awesome Year of the Rabbit (Kuneho) Stamps collection around the Globe.